How to change the car registration on your account
Changing the car registration(s) linked to your parkbytext account is easy:
- Once logged into your account click on the ‘My account’ tab.
- Under ‘Account settings’ you will see boxes for car registration 1 and car registration 2. You are able to edit, delete or change these car registrations. Once you are finished and happy with the changes, click ‘Save Account settings’.
- Car registration 1 is is now the default registration which all future parking transactions will be connected to unless indicated otherwise
- Please note that any active or ongoing parking passes associated with your account at this time have not been changed by this updating of your car registration. If you wish to change the car registration on this live pass you must edit the pass directly in your parking payments.
How to print a receipt
To print parking receipts:
- Login to your parkbytext account and click the ‘Account Statement’ tab. In this tab you will see a history of your parking transactions.
- Click ‘download’, then choose the dates you wish to export, and then click export.
- Your download should start at the bottom of your screen. Once it is complete, click to open and print your statement.