1. How do I extend my parking?
You can EXTEND your parking session through text. Simply text “EXTEND (Parking Ref)” to 51155 and the parking pass will be extended by the same amount of time as originally stated. The confirmation text you will receive for your active parking pass will contain the pass reference.
E.g. to extend a week's parking pass that ends on the 1st of July Parking Ref 123, text “Extend 123” to 51155. You parking pass will now be extended by 1 week.
2. How do I know that my mobile payment has gone through?
You will receive an SMS confirmation stating your vehicle-registration number and duration of your parking pass. If you have signed up for text reminders, you will also be sent an SMS to let you know that your parking session has nearly expired, and you can extend your parking by SMS too - and again we will confirm it has gone through.
3. How can I make a parking payment to my Phone Credit or Bill?
parkbytext™ has now introduced a new service called 2Bill which allows customers to charge their parking payment to their mobile phone credit or mobile phone bill. It's as easy as sending a text and there is no need to register.
This service is currently available in Heuston, Connolly, Kent & Ceannt Stations and it is available to customers of Vodafone, O2 and Three.
(Click here to view advertisement)
To make a payment simply text:
Duration + Location + Car Reg to 51155
TODAY 1278 141D2345 to 51155
to park for 24 hours at Heuston Station
WEEK 1278 141D2345 to 51155
to park for 7 days in Heuston Station.
For queries contact the parkbytext™ Help Desk on 0818 444 999.
• This service is available & charged at cash prices in Heuston, Connolly, Kent (€9/day, €28/week) & Ceannt (€6/day) stations
• A confirmation text will be sent to you once the transaction has been made
• This transaction will be visible on your mobile phone statement. For parkbytext account holders who use 2Bill, it is not visible on their parkbytext account statement, just their mobile phone statements.
• You can save up to a third on your parking as an account holder. Register today via our homepage www.parkbytext.ie
Disclaimer: It is the user's responsibility to send the correct format & details in the SMS message. A parking transaction performed without the correct format & details may result in an enforcement action. A confirmation text will be sent to you, if you have not received this you may have entered the details incorrectly and as a result your vehicle is not registered with us. Powered by 2bill.ie (0818 220 818)